Original Kernel

Hi debs

I have mixed up my modules with the newly downloaded & compiled ones as
they both use the same modules directory. I know I should use make-kpkg
for that; I have just gotten into that now.

Now, how do I re-gain the original modules I had before I did the "make
modules_install" with the slightly newer sources?

Any good docs for me to read regarding this subject?
Also, are there any other good generals docs I should look at for
general [debian]-system maintenance (apart from the man-pages)?

TIA!!
Sven