R: Richiesta di aiuto

this is an english mailing list, so you should use english
i translate the message for the list:

i'm a mac user, but i'm interested in linux.
i'd like to install linux on my apple machine. i bought issue n.1 od 'chip
special' and it comes with 2 cdrom for installing linux and other software
for linux.
i've been told that apple machine need a different cdrom. can somebody help
me find it?
i've sent screenshot of my machine setup as attachments
thanks for your help

Marco Frattola (S3 - Sviluppo Software e Sistemi) -
Cubecom S.p.A.
Via de Marini,1 3 piano Torre WTC
16149 GENOVA
tel. 010 6591184