How to "rsh" but keep original user's environment?

Hi there,

by no means am I a shell guru, so I'm stuck with a (presumably) quite simple
problem.

I need to rsh into a different account on another local host, but keep my
original environment. The user should NOT be prompted for a password (this is
easy, using .rhost).

The problem I'm facing is that on the remote machine I don't have my original
environment but that of the remote user.

Any idea how I can get around this?

Thanks,

Ralf

--
Sign the EU petition against SPAM:          L I N U X       .~.
http://www.politik-digital.de/spam/        The  Choice      /V\