Re: lilo in potato, and the 1024 cylinder issue

You forgot to mention a fourth choice, which is loadlin boot disk, and a
fifth choich which is a linux boot disk made with mkboot, and a sixth
choice which is a boot-disk created with the kernel-image's boot disk
creator (it does not generate the same disks, since I made one with mkboot
which did not booted, and one with the kernel-image which booted).

Robert Varga