Re: ICQ

On Mon, May 08, 2000 at 08:54:16PM +0000, Daniel Burrows wrote:

> Can anyone recommend an ICQ app? I heard KICQ lacks a lot of feature and
> won't let you create new accounts.

I'm using Everybuddy - since I have accounts with ICQ, AIM, *and* Yahoo
Messenger, Everybuddy let's me do all of 'em from one app.  It's under
quite heavy development.  I'm using the version from Woody, and the only
negative quirk I've found is that sometimes it won't start right.  I have
to kill it and restart it.  But once I've done that it works quite nicely.
I'm not sure if it can create new accounts or not - take a look at:
http://www.everybuddy.com
for all the details.
--
Mike Werner  KA8YSD           |  "Where do you want to go today?"
ICQ# 12934898                 |  "As far from Redmond as possible!"