Re: Choosing Packages?

One way to emulate the 'initial install' package group selection is to find and
install packages that have the 'task-' name, such as task-debian-devel.  This will
bring up a dependancy list of things that are useful if you want to develop debian
packages.

In case you dont know, use the / key to enter a search. keyword, then the \ key to
continue the search for the same task- name.

Johnny.