Procmail question-

okay yes i know procmail has its own list, but i cant get there system to
respond to my request to subscribe.  here is my question:

Right now i have the following rule in my procmailrc:
	:0 BD:
	* VBS
	/this/directory

Well there is a problem with this rule, it searches the entire email for
VBS.  All i want it to search for is the attachment of a file name with the
extension of .vbs  Okay can this be done?   Im sure it can, just i can not
find any info on how to make it do this.  Can someone purdy please help me
:)

Thank you,

Tom W.