mailsystem configuration

Hello all,

I need some advice, on setting up my mail-system.
I have the following situation:

* free-mail account with SMTP and POP server and only one address
(mjodeit@gmx.de).
* local mail should be delivered normally.
* all mail, by any user of my system should get the source address
mjodeit@gmx.de (only when sending non-local).
* I want to receive mail for example by typing a command or by using
cron daily.
* If I write non-local mail, mail should be delivered immediately through
the smtp server (I have a 24h connection to the internet).
* Received mail from the pop server, should go to one special users mail
folder.
* I want to read/send mail (local and normal) with mutt.
* I want to use gnupg with mutt.

I don't want to use sendmail, because of hard configuration / security.
I would like to have it secure. I heard about qmail, which claims to be
very secure?
Can you give me any hints, which software I should use, to get this
configuration? Or is there any HOWTO, which deals with such a situation?

TIA,
Moritz Jodeit