RE: Exim confiuration for virtual hosts

Here is all I add to:

local_domains =
storm.doubleesolutions.com:doubleesolutions.com:desinc.com:signalpipe.com

Just separate the domains by a colon.  I can send the whole configuration
file if you want it.  BTW, I configured using eximconfig.  At first menu
select option 2.

paul

--
Paul McHale
   Work:   937-253-7610          Double E Solutions