Re: bash_history from Cracked Computer

That's an awesome trail your cracker left there...!

Does anyone know what 'anatomy' and 'kofd/kod' are? Perhaps the source
is still on the machine in /root/.dead/home/.dead/dead/ (or something
like that)

It looks like he was performing port scans from your machine (./pscan IP
PORT entries). Don't know what './b' might be.

It might also be useful/fun to do a reverse dns on the IP addresses that
appear through this log. The first one is a traceroute to 193.254.35.18:

$ nslookup 193.254.35.18

Name:  dial03-ot0.logicnet.ro
Address: 193.254.35.18

(.ro is Romania)

It's unusual that he did a 'cat .bash_history', but didn't delete it.
Maybe it's a forgery?

Comments, people?