Re: CDD 3610 on a potato
- To: Debian User List <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: CDD 3610 on a potato
- From: John Bagdanoff <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 05:32:32 -0700
- Message-id: <20000502053232.A1249@zork.zenon.orb>
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>; from firstname.lastname@example.org on Tue, May 02, 2000 at 01:48:48PM +0200
- References: <email@example.com>
On Tue, May 02, 2000 at 01:48:48PM +0200, tristan misseri wrote:
> I have recently installed the potato on my computer and my philips cdd3610
> (ide) burner is not recognize even as a cd reader. I cannot mount it...
> It's install as master on hdc.
> (I have my hard drive on hda and a acdrom reader on hdb.)
> Does anyone knows how to have my cd burner recognized as a cdrom drive and
> then as a cdwriter?
> I also heard about a scsi emulator for ide drive. Where can I get it and how
> does it works?
> Thanks for the answers
Take a look at the cd-writer howto at linuxdoc.org.
> Unsubscribe? mail -s unsubscribe firstname.lastname@example.org < /dev/null