RE: Mail/news software

I agree. Over the years I have tried various linux mail/news readers and
web browsers. Unfortunately, while they may be very powerful I still
honestly
prefer to use Outlook and Internet Explorer.

The day I find suitable replacements Win98 is off this machine. I check
the freshmeat site every few days in hope.

Each now and again I do consider writing my own mail/new reader for linux.
It really a matter of getting enough time and motivation.

I don't like the Netscape browser on either Win98 or Linux. It's clunky
and seems to crash with a greater regularity than Internet Explorer.

So I use Win98 for the internet and Debian for work.

Regards ...