moving from procmail to exim

I have all my procmail rules converted to exim .forward rules,
except one, and i don't think it can be done with exim.

This is the rule:

:0
   {
      :0 fBw
      * ^-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
      * ^-----END PGP MESSAGE-----
      | formail \
         -i "Content-Type: application/pgp; format=text; x-action=encrypt"

      :0 fBw
      | formail \
         -i "Content-Type: application/pgp; format=text; x-action=sign"
   }

This rule converts old-style PGP-signed messages to the new
PGP/MIME format. Is there any way i can get this functionality
with exim? Though i'd rather get rid of procmail entirely, if
having exim call procmail somehow is the only solution, i'll take
it. It's better than nothing.

--
Eric Gillespie, Jr. <*> epg@pobox.com

"Let us be thankful we have commerce. Buy more. Buy more now.
 Buy. And be happy."
--OMM (THX 1138)