Re: Upgrading to Potato from Slink

On Sat, Apr 29, 2000 at 06:28:55AM -0700, Eric Hagglund wrote:
> I would like to upgrade to the frozen release 2.2 from
> the "official" 2.1 Where can I find the information
> for doing this? I've looked on Debian's documentation
> as well as in the Faq-O-Matic and found nothing.

Use apt-get, here is my /etc/apt/sources.list

# See sources.list(5) for more information, especialy
# Remember that you can only use http, ftp or file URIs
# CDROMs are managed throught the apt-cdrom tool.
# Proxy configuration is covered through environment variables or
#
deb http://http.us.debian.org/debian potato main contrib non-free
deb ftp://kde.tdyc.com/pub/kde/debian potato kde contrib
#deb http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US stable non-US
#deb http://security.debian.org stable updates

# Uncomment if you want the apt-get source function to work
#deb-src http://http.us.debian.org/debian stable main contrib non-free
#deb-src http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US stable non-US
deb ftp://ftp.stormix.com/storm potato main

________

Most likley it wont go real smoothly, I just got done upgrading storm to potato (if that any  makes sense) with apt-get.