Sanity check problem with postgresql

I have a cron job which dump my postgresql database each day.  For the
past few days it reports a problem:

failed sanity check,  type with oid 96867 was not found

Does anybody know what I should do to fix the problem?

Regards.

Johann
--
J.H. Spies, Hugenotestraat 29, Posbus 80, Franschhoek, 7690, South Africa
Tel/Faks 021-876-2337 Sel/Cell 082-255-2388