Installing Debian from 2.1.R4 CD's...questions

I am at this point: "Configure Device Driver Modules."  The second item in
the menu is

cdrom  Device drivers for CD-ROM drives.

My CD -ROM drive is marked 'Acer', but this does not appear in the choices.

The only choice which seems possible is:

cdrom     -   Common routines for CD-ROM drivers.  Loaded automatically.

Perhaps this means:  CD-ROM modules for common CD-ROM's, or maybe it means
these routines are common to and selected automatically IN ADDITION to the
routines specific to 'aztcd' or 'cdu31a' or any of the other CD-ROM's when
those are selected.

I have searched the install document and it sheds no light on this question.

I suppose I could select nothing and hope for the best but I would rather
get it right.

Any suggestions??

Ron