Re: Subject: Re: Netscape 6

I am not sure how to tell what bpi I am running Netscape 6 with but I
have a follow up question.

I have a free email account with Zdnet and everytime I try to use Netscape
6 to access this account I get a session timeout, No Authentician error.
 I assume it has to be caused by the same java problems that where listed
here previously, but does anyone know how to tell what is causing this
error with Netscape.

Dan