Re: Kernel panic

Hi Antonio,

On Thu, 27 Apr 2000, Antonio Rodriguez wrote:

> What else can the reason be? I have cheked and made sure that I have
> almost every single option embeded in the kernel. Still doing it.

Hmm, what else is necessary? You do have IDE or SCSI support compiled
into the kernel as well as the specific driver for your card? Are the
bootoptions O.K.?
I am not exactly an expert when it comes to booting up an i386 system so
I don´t know what you have to tell LILO exactly.

Regards,

Kerstin

--

	kerstin.hoef-emden@uni-koeln.de