[OT] radius server that will forward to tacacs ...

does anyone know of a radius server that will forward authorization requests
to a tacacs server?

such a beast would make my life a lot easier in the near future.  ideally
what i would like to do is detect a "realm" either by username (user@realm)
or by dnis (number dialled to reach the nas device) and forward the auth
request to a tacacs server via some sort of proxy.

currently we run livingston radius and a customer that wants us to manage
dialup pools for them run a tacacs server.  we will convert them to radius
in the long run but a proxy solution like the above would make the migration
a lot easier.

any other ideas?

thanks,
adam.