From: Branden Robinson [mailto:branden@ecn.purdue.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, April 25, 2000 8:40 PM
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org; debian-cd@lists.debian.org;
debian-devel@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: Long time Debian user with semi-technical question

On Tue, Apr 25, 2000 at 12:02:36AM -0400, Andrew Weiss wrote:
> I have been using Debian since the old A.out days of Debian 1.0, and I was

A remark like this makes me wonder if you REALLY WERE a user back then.  :)

1) There was no Debian 1.0.  InfoMagic saw to that.
2) The first official Debian release (1.1 or "buzz") was ELF-based.
3) The previous numbered version, 0.93R6, was a.out-based.

--
G. Branden Robinson            |
Debian GNU/Linux               |    Never attribute to malice that which can