ip equalizing patch

Hi !

We need to equalize our traffic via three channel. So we had to
apply the diffserv patches to be able to do what Kuznetsov written
down in the iproute2 docs. But the ds-8 patch wasn't working. After
that we tried the 7th patch which has been working (while patching
the kernel). But when we tried to compile the kernel we've failed,
the kernel refused to compile at one of the new modules. So, is
there anybody who applied these patches and able to balance
his/her traffic ? If yes please tell me how he/she was able to do this
(we know the commands but they aren't working without the
patch). Thanx,
Ago
Tanacs ongyilkosoknak: mand a szemebe - Edina
"If you love somebody set them free..."
Sting is GPL fan :-)
Latogasd meg a hivatalos magyar KDE oldalt: www.kde.hu
Visit the official Hungarian KDE web site: www.kde.hu