help...

 hi there!! i juz bought this cd of debian recently & have tried installing... oh ya.. i am also trying to co-exist with my windows95. Anyway... it seems my video card Creative GeForce Pro 32mb cant work wif linux properly? not supported i guess? how can i make it supported?? Please... even my sound card  ESS1938 cant work. I feel abit uncomfortable with out having sounds on desktop & since now i cant even install properly.

Sorry if i have bugged you guys, but im really new to linux. all my life i have been using Windows Microsoft hehe.
Anyway.... if there a good book i can get for really newbies & computer dumb dumbz like me?? please do recommend!:))

Oh ya..lastly, can i play windows games on debian linux???

Thank you.

-nami-