Printer filter for Lexmark 5700?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Printer filter for Lexmark 5700?
- From: Kent Nyberg <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 16:37:27 +0200 (CEST)
- Message-id: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
I have a new lexmark 5700 printer and have tried to configure it with lpr.
But it does not work.
It seemes like there is no filter for that printer :(
I got a mail from Lexmark which said that there is some people who have
written patches for ghostscript which will make it work.
But i dont have the time or knowledge to compile a new version of
ghostscript, and i dont want selfcompiled binaries, i want .deb packeges!
Is there .deb packets some where out there, with these ptatches applied?
Or must i wait for a new version of ghostscript ?
I realy want that printer to work in Linux!