Re: debian: wxgtk-2.1 broken

It compiles and links but does not run.  I get the following errors:
    Gtk-WARNING **: invalid cast from `GtkWindow' to `GtkWindowType'
    Gtk-WARNING **: invalid cast from `GtkWindow' to `GtkWindowType'
    Gtk-WARNING **: invalid cast from `GtkWindow' to `GtkWindowType'
    Gtk-WARNING **: invalid cast from `GtkWindow' to `GtkWindowType'
    Gtk-WARNING **: invalid cast from `GtkWindow' to `GtkWindowType'
    Gtk-WARNING **: invalid cast from `GtkPizza' to `GtkWindowType'
    Gtk-WARNING **: invalid cast from `GtkPizza' to `GtkWindowType'
    Gtk-WARNING **: invalid cast from `GtkPizza' to `GtkWindowType'
    Segmentation fault

Is this an error with the wxgtk libs or the gtk/gdk libs ?
Any ideas how to fix this ?

Thanks,
Brendan Simon.