Xconsole

Hi,

I am using xdm to login on my linux box. For installing some X-related stuff,
I had stopped xdm and then restarted it. Since then I am not getting
the xconsole window for all login accounts. Typing xconsole
gives me a window with the message "Couldn't open console". Tried the
same thing as root and even rebooted with the same results. How can I
get back xconsole? For information, I am using Debian 2.1, X 3.3.6.

Thanks,

sridhar

Sridhar M.A.                            Powered by:
University of Mysore, Manasagangotri      Debian GNU/Linux 2.1
Mysore 570 006, INDIA