Re: Dell Inspiron 7000 and Debian?

I run Inspiron 7500 with potato with no major problems. APM works -
resume/suspend is OK. Hibernation needs FAT-partition and I have not tried
to set it up. I don't have the winmodem (I ordered without) but if I
recall correctly there might be ways to get it work, too. I don't know
about the DVD - i have CD-RW that works fine. See
www.linux.org and their Hardware/Laptops section. They list a few Dell
Inspiron pages for Linux.

Kari