Re: Newbie Queries

Terry Filby wrote:

> I have Debian Slink 2.1 r3 on my computer. 2 queries please.
>
> First: How do I configure my Avance Soundcard (Soundblaster compatible).

You have to compile support for sound in your kernel.

> Second: When I log in I'm on FVWM Manager, I would prefer to have ICEWM
> my default manager - how do I change it?

See --

# /etc/X11/window-managers
#
# This file contains a list of available window managers.  The default
# Xsession file will start the first window manager that it can in this
# list.  See the window-managers(5) and register-window-manager(8)
manual
# pages for more information.
/usr/bin/X11/fvwm2
/usr/bin/X11/fvwm95