Re: Help with Bounce Queue

Brad wrote:

> On Thu, Apr 20, 2000 at 11:57:29AM -0500, Kent West wrote:
> >
> > $mailprog = "mail";
>
> Just a thought, but could it be having trouble if the PATH isn't set so
> it can find mail? Try specifying the full path (i.e. /usr/bin/mail) and
> see if that helps.

No, that didn't make a difference. It appears that the filter isn't being
run at all. I added the line:
 Print "Hey Dude!";
to the /etc/magicfilter/mailit filter and then did a:
 lp -P bounce bubba.txt
The bubba.txt printed properly, but no email message was generated nor was
the "Hey Dude!" printed to screen. So I figure there's something wrong
with the printcap that the filter isn't being called.