Re: Console problems...

Just wanted to say that is EXACTLY what I needed!  Thanks.  What happened
was my /etc/syslog.conf file was missing... somehow.  I have a friend with
the same version of Debian, so I just copied his over - and without editing
*poof* everything worked fine!

Of course, I will at least look through it to make sure everything is good...

Thanks!

Troy
  Telford