mount & ownership problem (newbie, maybe)

Hello

I created the following mountpoint directories under /mnt
	name		(user/group)	device	(user/group)
	floppy 	(root/floppy)	/dev/fd0	(root/floppy)
	cdrom		(root/cdrom)	/dev/scd0	(root/cdrom)
	burner	(root/cdrom)	/dev/scd1	(root/cdrom)

Now if I want to mount the cd rom:

# su
# mount /mnt/cdrom

That works fine. The only problem is, after that the /mnt/cdrom dir's
ownerships will be (root/root) and thus inaccessible by members of the cdrom
group. If I unmount it, everything is back to normal...

How do I allow a group to access a mountpoint when the device is mounted?

Christian