Was WordPerfect Opinions?--Now FreeWWWeb

On Thu, 13 Apr 2000, Jonathan Markevich wrote:

> > Has anyone tried WordPerfect Office 2000?  I have three days to
> > decide or lose a $15 discount.  I am using 8 download edition and
> > am relatively happy, but it's obviously missing some useful
> > features like templates and a manual.
>
> It's okay.  Very buggy, but with more features, including some that
> are actually useful (e.g. in WP9 they've brought back "Print
> Preview".  I haven't tried any apps other than WP9.
>
> Sorry, I have to manually respond through Yahoo because Freewwweb is
> RETARDED.  Thus, no true "reply"

What do you mean no true "reply"?

--
-bob

Particle physicists are always trying to hold a meeting, but
whenever they decide on a place, the time changes.
* Robert Kerr, The morphing guy.  *    MS 0847 Sandia National Labs  *
* rakerr@sandia.gov               *    Albuquerque NM 87185-0847     *
* Robert_Kerr@byu.edu             *      Phone: (505) 844-8606       *
* http://www.et.byu.edu/~kerrr    *      Fax: (505) 844-9297         *