HELP! How to use ISDN in debian?

What do I need to do to make an ISDN card work in Linux?

What modules do I need to install?
What do I need to do to configure the ISDN card?
Can I use the two 64kbit channels separately and how?
What other packages support the ISDN channel?
Etc...

The hardware:

I need to install two machines (on different sites, both have ISDN 128kbit
and it is in Europe).

On of the cards is an Eicon DIVA Server, the other is a FRITZ PCI ISDN
card. I use woody.

One of the machines have a dynamic IP account, the other has static IP
account. I don't need dynamic DNS for the dynamic IP.

Thanks in advance,

Robert Varga