Re: dselect issues..

i always heard that the multicd option in dselect was somewhat broken so
avoid using it if you can.

as for XF86 see http://www.debian.org/~vincent for the proper line(s) to
add to your /etc/apt/sources.list to update it

then run apt-get update ; apt-get upgrade

note the packages on vincent's site are unofficial, although i have had
rather good luck with them, there has been a couple times when i had minor
problems(which was always with non critical software which is good :) )

nate