Re: Upgrading X (without buggering up desalect?)

I was able to put potato in sorce.list   and did apt-get install xfree.
It worked for me..
I have gtk and gnome from potato on my slink and it workes pretty good.

The only thing that does not work is sawmill  and winowmaker.
But use blackbox so it do not matter to me :)