GLX Extension on Sun Workstation

Greetings,

    I am trying to x-window an application written with Image Vision from a SGI to a SUN Ultra 60 Creator 3D.

    The Ultra 60 is running Solaris 2.7 and has OpenGL installed. The demo OpenGL applications will run ok.

    The error I receive on the SGI side is:

X Error of failed request: GLXUnsupportedPrivateRequest
Major opcode of failed request: 152 (GLX)
Minor opcode of failed request: 16 (X_GLXVendorPrivate)
Serial number of failed request: 28

    Any help would be appreciated,

    Bill P.