Telnet problems

I am having problems telneting to a Debian GNU/Linux 2.0 machine.  I can telnet to it from itself 127.0.0.1 and from a box with the IP of 209.240.44.14, I determined that the 14 IP works by reconfiguring 2 other boxs to to use that IP (one at a time of couse), one was RH 6.1 and other Windows NT 4.0.  Both could telnet in without a problem but no box from anyother IP will work.    This was working fine for months then suddenly it just stoppped.  Sounds like it is only allowing specific IP's to access it.  Any idea where I would go to change this?

Lee Trotter

Fluid Media Inc.
905.523.5898.phone
905.523.5769.fax