Re: Potato Installation Bug ?

I get the same error when trying to create a boot floppy.  Your floppy
disk may be bad?  I usually skip this step and reboot the system.  I
would recommend making a boot disk of your finished system anyway.  It
is more valueable after your system is up and running.

Dan

I know this is just a work around