Re: Sound problem after upgrading to woody

On Sun, 09 Apr 2000, Jeronimo Pellegrini wrote:

> :: On Sun, 9 Apr 2000 18:47:28 +0200, Florian Bartels <f-bartels@2bad4you.de> said:
>
> > I' have installed a new woody some time ago but I have the same
> > problem now.
> > (it worked fine for a long time)
>
> Did you upgrade some gnome, enlightenment or sound packages? If you
> did, then this could be a bug... (Or not?)

I don't know really but I think I have updated some sound packages, I' m not using Gnome and I selfcompiled enlightenment (from CVS).

I have tested know playing the same sound file with esd and without. And
it doesnt play correctly, if I use esd(play)

--
Florian Bartels <Power-two@gmx.de>
Uptime:0 hours ** Its now 14:48