Re: fetchmail / s10/10.0.2.15

I don't think the last message I sent went through due to me
changing some things in the rc files.  Ayway I will start over.

I changed the "poll" section in .fetchmailrc and now I get:
$ fetchmail -c mail.inebraska.com
8 messages for xyf at mail.inebraska.com (17181 octets).

So it seems I am closer once again but when I try:
$ fetchmail -av mail.inebraska.com to get my mail all I get
back is a command line.

Here is what I have in .fetchmailrc:
------------------------------------
# This is what the developer's .fetchmailrc looks like:

set daemon 300  # Poll at 5-minute intervals

defaults
#       interface "sl0/10.0.2.15"       # SLIRP standard address
#       user esr is esr fetchmail-friends magic-numbers here
        fetchall

# Use this for production
poll mail.inebraska.com protocol POP3:
    user xyf