Re: xfree.

Netscape always does weird crap like that. Usually, if I swith virtual
desktops it works again. Give it a try. Other than that all u can do is
kill netscape and run it again. Stomix's ftp (ftp.stormix.com) had 4.6 but
its not any more stable than previous versions.

Also, there are a lot of window managers that use a lot less resources
than KDE. I use WindowMaker. Check freshmeat for other choices, there are
a lot out there.

~Sam