Communicator 4.5 problems

One question: I have problems with Netscape Communicator 4.5.
When I'm browsing for a long time (open many pages, and download some
files)
the browser ignore my clicks!
If I write an URL in the location bar, this is ignored.
May be a memory problem?
Also, when I'm editing preferences, occasionally the browser closes
itself.
I use KDE 1.1.2 as window manager, and kernel 2.2.5. I have 64 MB of RAM
and
24 MB of swap.
Does KDE consume too much memory?
Where can I find Netscape 4.6 or better for slink? (I have found this
versions only for potato distribution).
If you don't know this, please, contact with other users and tell me a
solution. I'm desperate! I have to browse the web with KFM or Lynx!!
Thanks very much.

ponghy (ponghy@ono.es)