Re: swat man pages

my inetd.conf already ends like this:

   swat              stream  tcp nowait.400  root /usr/local/samba/bin/swat swat
   #<off># swat             stream  tcp     nowait.400      root   /usr/sbin/tcpd  /usr/sbin/swat

I've tried to connect via browser and http://<netbios-name>:901 and
also http://<ip-adress>:901, but I always get a dns-error.
Do I have to delete this "<off>" from the inetd.conf to get it work?