Re: documentation of win9x w/ linux dhcp server

At 06:05 PM 4/8/00 -0700, you wrote:
>   i am trying tohe set up a dhcp service that will  utilize my gateway for
>an internet connection i am using win 9x clients so far i have set up 2
>nic's eth0, eth1 next i set up dhcpd-beta for use w/ multiple  nic's i

I did something almost exactly like what you're doing, but I used the
floppyfw project (which I believe is based on Debian). I successfully got
it receiving DHCP from my provider, and serving DHCP to the clients
(Win95/98/NT and Linux). It works like a champ! If this sounds like
something you can use, you can find the project at:

http://www.zelow.no/floppyfw/

Thanks,
Tim

Tim O'Brien

Email: tjobrien@hiwaay.net
Homepage: http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Villa/6309

"The box said 'Requires Windows 95, NT, or better,'
               so I installed FreeBSD"

"As you slide down the banister of life,
               May the splinters never point the wrong way"