Re: Re: stupid question about gs

Hello there,

On Thu, 6 Apr 2000, Paolo Pedaletti wrote:

> Ciao Chris Gray,
>
>  > > have a stupid question about gs: how to specify the pages i
>  > > want to print?
>
> by the way.... and how to print in reverse order a n >> 1 of pages?
> I haven't find anything, looking around...

Try the package psutils.
There are some really useful utilities for manipulating postscript files,
including selecting certain pages, reordering pages and the like. When you
have installed the package try 'man psselect' or 'man psbook'.
There are some other commands, but you'll find out on the manpages.
You can write the newly created postscript code to a new file, but it
should also be possible to send it through a pipe directly to lpr.

Regards,
Daniel