Re: Help About Pine

> Hi I want to add a code to my signature if is there any one who knows
> how I can do it please tell me for example I want to attach todays date
> or random test to my signature ..

i haven't done this but it should be relatively trivial to use the
'sending-filter' feature of pine.  write a perl script which takes the
contents of your composed message, tacks on your dynamic signiture file and
outputs the contents back to pine.

this is how all the pgp/gpg filters for pine work so i know it's possible to
do this way, i've just never done it so i'm not sure exactly what pine's
requirements are and what it provides as input for the script and expects as
output.

adam.