Re: MST7MDT timezone broken?

On Wed, Apr 05, 2000 at 12:55:24AM -0500, Brad wrote:
> On my system, set to "America/Chicago", the daylight savings time change
> was handled automatically. I wonder, if i had been using "CST6CDT"
> instead (the two should be equivalent, AFAIK) would i have had the same
> problem?

I just switched my timezone to America/Edmonton, which fixed the apparent
problem with the timezone, but cron is still an hour behind. I guess I might
as well reboot and see what happens...

--
Scott Barker       scott@mostlylinux.ab.ca
Linux Consultant   http://www.mostlylinux.ab.ca/scott

Help me spread the word: I'm single and looking for a relationship.
http://www.mostlylinux.ab.ca/scott/single.shtml

[ Unsolicited commercial and junk e-mail will be proof-read for US$100 ]

"A celibate clergy is an especially good idea, because it tends to suppress
   any hereditary propensity toward fanaticism."
   - Carl Sagan, "Contact"