RE: Kernel panic: No init found.

One thing to check: Make sure that you have ext2 support compiled in the
kernel, and not as a module.

Paul

E-Mail: Paul Kallstrom <paul@softracamerica.com>
Date: 02-Apr-2000
Time: 10:30:54

Debian GNU/Linux (Potato) & XFMail
Linuxism: I've run DOOM more in the last few days than I have the last few
months.  I just love debugging ;-)
(Linus Torvalds)