Re: dhcp-client not working with at&t @home cable modem
- To: Matt Garman <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: dhcp-client not working with at&t @home cable modem
- From: matt garman <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2000 11:43:01 -0600
- Message-id: <20000401114301.A882@sewage>
- Reply-to: Matt Garman <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <20000401110255.A658@sewage>; from email@example.com on Sat, Apr 01, 2000 at 11:02:55AM -0600
- References: <20000401110255.A658@sewage>
On Sat, Apr 01, 2000 at 11:02:55AM -0600, matt garman wrote:
> I'm trying to get AT&T @home cable modem service working on my system.
> >From what I have gathered, it seems as though it should be as easy as
> installing a dhcp client package, and let dhcp get everything working for
Sorry, I was a bit hasty on the mailing list. I overlooked information on
I'm "on line."
Matt Garman, firstname.lastname@example.org
"I was just reading the interview with Korn in _Guitar_World_, and one of
the guitarists said they don't play guitar solos because they've been
done. Well, I guess that's true if you stick with what's been done.
But you have to look beyond that; there's a lot more left to say on the
guitar." -- Warren Haynes of Gov't Mule