Re: ATTN: pjw@edmc.net

On Sat, Apr 01, 2000 at 09:45:35AM +1000, Hamish Moffatt wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 31, 2000 at 03:55:39AM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:
> > I suggest you close bugs filed by such people without comment.
> > Call it the Malicious Blacklist User Behavior Modification System.
>
> Of course, you could always just get the work done and email back
> to bugnnn-submitter@bugs.debian.org; since it'll go through Debian the
> email will indeed arrive just fine.

Blacklisters may have the right to speak and *say* what they think I should
do, but they have no right to be heard.

If you have the right to refuse to listen to me on my terms, I have the
right to refuse to listen to you on yours.

> > There are many options available for blacklist-employing Debian users that
> > require only minimal additional effort on their part.  If they are using an
> > ISP that employs the DUL and have no ability to opt out of it, perhaps they
> > should explore using a different ISP.  There are lots of them, you know.
>
> That's pretty hypocritical coming from you lot who claim you can't find
> another ISP -- you're the ones with the broken ISP after all.
>
> My regualr email address rejects on RSS, RBL and DUL (I configured
> it that way myself) -- you can still email me at debian.org just fine though.

You have a staggering inability to perceive rhetorical congruence.

--
G. Branden Robinson            |    If you wish to strive for peace of soul,
Debian GNU/Linux               |    then believe; if you wish to be a