Re: Help

On Thu, Mar 30, 2000 at 10:21:06AM -0600, Kent West wrote:

> How about:
> an xterm.

Almost, but how about people who don't use X?  I realize that they'd
understand what it means, but it is kind of exclusionist.  Also, there isn't
the air of mystery that the current sig has.  I like mysterious signatures,
for example Joey's (that is, the author of Debian Weekly News, and maintainer
of many Debian packages) is my favorite.  see shy jo.  I have no idea what it
means, or even if it means anything.  But that's the point of signatures,
they are a little inside joke.

Anyway, this is getting quite offtopic.  I apologize for adding to the amount
of noise on the list, but I quite like the current sig.

Cheers,
Chris